Adult male, Large, Flame Point, Long-haired, good with children but not other cats or dogs
Kane is a 6 1/2 year old flame point Himalayan. He is a sweet, bashful boy who loves pets and playtime. Kane is with us because his human died, and her husband had to go into assisted living, so he lost his home. It made him very sad. 🙁 You see, Himalayans come with serious responsibilities. They become very bonded with their humans, so you can’t change your mind in a year or so, because it would break his heart! Kane will need a patient adopter, because it will take him time to adjust to a new home. Kane is quite talkative and is very helpful in letting his person know how he feels about a variety of subjects. Hole in the middle of his food bowl? Bad. Pets? Good! Kane needs a human that can keep his luxurious coat brushed. Currently, he is growing out from a necessary lion cut to remove mats. Kane is also very shy and would likely do best as an only cat. His favorite activities are playing with his feather wand and snuggling on the bed. If you think you’re ready for some Himmie love, apply today! http://tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
Pittsburgh Cat Ladies News & Info
- Here are some photos from the latest donations to the #CatFoodDrivePgh
- We started a new Facebook group for animal rescue folks on the Northside of Pittsburgh.
- The #CatFoodDrivePgh continues. We urgently need donations of cat food from our Amazon list or directly at our drop-off spots or financially. These donations are specifically for the caretakers with feral cat colonies – the folks who feed everyday, but also TNR and find homes and take in new homeless kitties. You can ship a donation of cat food right now – it will go to our drop-off spot and get out to the colony caretakers ASAP.
- Join the Facebook group #CatFoodDrivePgh Friends & Supporters
- Previous adoptable cats and their current status
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.