Thee month old kitten, domestic shorthair, Tabby (Brown / Chocolate), Good with other cats and children, possibly a dog
Hi! I’m Dolly, and I’m a star (so sometimes I’m a bit of a diva). Since we love to put on a show, our foster mom named us all after country singers! We were born outside but were rescued and brought to our foster home. We took our time growing up but are now ready for our own homes! I am about three months old. I’m a loving little kitten, and I adore hugs and kisses. I love to play but my favorite thing in the world is pets and snuggles from my humans. Playing with my littermates is great fun as we all try to show off. My favorite toy is the ball tower (if my brothers don’t hog it).
I like other cats and respectful children. I haven’t met a dog but would probably be fine if introduced slowly. If you need someone to love, we have a lot in common, because I need my own person to love, too! If you’re interested in adopting me, apply today! http:///tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
This is part of our ongoing series to highlight cats available for adoption through Pittsburgh C.A.T. They are part of the Homeless Cat Management Team. We are fostering our own #kittencaboodle through Pittsburgh C.A.T. and sponsoring the #CatFoodDrivePgh for feral cat colonies through HCMT.
You can apply for Dolly here: http://tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
Pittsburgh Cat Ladies News & Info
- NEWS – we started a new Facebook group for animal rescue folks on the Northside of Pittsburgh.
- Jennie Jane is scheduled to be released this weekend.
- The #CatFoodDrivePgh continues. We urgently need donations of cat food from our Amazon list or directly at our drop-off spots or financially. These donations are specifically for the caretakers with feral cat colonies – the folks who feed everyday, but also TNR and find homes and take in new homeless kitties
- Join the Facebook group #CatFoodDrivePgh Friends & Supporters
- Follow our own journey with our foster kittens via our public Facebook album
- Previous adoptable cats
Thanks for all of your support.
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.