I have a friend who is in URGENT need of support with gently used clothing. I’m not going to share too many identifying details here, but ask you to trust me.
It is hard rebuilding your life under any circumstances. It absolutely helps to have nice, well-fitted clothing that reflects your identity.
If you have these items, you can drop them at my house or make arrangements for me to pick them up. I will make sure they are delivered promptly.
- Please launder and avoid scent or fabric softeners.
- Overall, gender neutral/neutral colors.
- Avoid hyper-gendered colors or frills/images.
- Long sleeved tee shirts, jerseys size XL
- Tee shirts for layering, size XL
- Sweaters and sweatshirts/hoodies size XL
- Pants – khaki style pants, sweat pants size 38×30 and a little larger. Jeans fine as well.
- Pajama sets – same aesthetic, simple not cute or fancy, warm.
- They need underthings and socks, but I think buying those new would be best.
- If you can help with that, let me know.
- Belt for a 40 inch waistHats/gloves/scarves
- Coat needed – maybe a midweight winter coat and a heavier one both size 2x. Same aesthetic please.
You can send $$ donations via Pittsburgh LGBTQ Charities
GoFundMe Charities https://www.gofundme.com/charity/pittsburgh-lgbtq-charities
Facebook Pittsburgh LGBTQ Charities and click on Donate Button
Please drop a note to let me know to look for that specific donation.
Photo of cat to get attention.
Thanks for being good neighbors.
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.