We have a lot going on right now. Most people do one thing at a time, but we aren’t most people. We exist in a world that is complex, nuanced, and filled with priorities clamoring for our attention.
Pittsburgh LGBTQ Charities (PLC) has multiple programs
PLC is registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the IRS. This is our first year of operations as a 501c3. We have the following tools to invest in our work.
- GoFundMe Charities gofundme.com/charity/pittsburgh-lgbtq-charities (no fees)
- Venmo @PittsburghLGBTQ (yes fees)
- Paypal Charities bit.ly/PayPalPLC (no fees)
- Checks made payable to ‘Pittsburgh LGBTQ Charities’ and mailed to 1439 W. North Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15233.
Protect Trans Kids
- The Dr. John P. Ruffing Pet Food Projects
- Kerry’s Kittens
- Donate cat food directly to a community cat colony caretaker
- Donate food and supplies to help your neighbors doing this work
- Donate $50 to PLC cat projects and receive one of our exclusive #PghCatFolx yard signs
We occasionally set up project specific crowdfunds to address very specific needs
- Helping a neighbor in Greenfield get mama cat & five kittens TNVRd and into foster care with Oakland TNR.
Helping a neighbor with vet bills after her dog was attacked in her own yard.GOAL MET
- Helping an LGBTQ neighbor in Charleroi TNVR the cats who showed up and helping her get a proper feeding station set up thru Pennsyltucky Paws.
Then there’s this blog. I own this blog, PLC is separate. I finance the blog out of my SSDI and a wee bit of ad revenue. I also have supporters who invest via:
Your investment of time and talent, as well as funding, is very welcome and deeply appreciated.
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.