Wow. That’s 250 in 30 months. An average of 8.3 Q&A’s per month since June 2015 when we began publishing.
We are going to take a break from AMPLIFY during the holidays and into early January while I have surgery. We’ll resume publishing Q&A’s at the end of January.
In the meantime, please consider supporting this important archive:
- Share your story as an LGBTQ person with ties to Western Pennsylvania. Takes about 30 minutes to complete the Q&A.
- Read the Q&A’s to learn more about the experiences and opinions of your neighbors, ranging in age from 18-75. 250 is a bit much for one sitting, but let the blog tools guide you based on your interest in tags, location, age, identity or more.
- Buy an #AMPLIFY tee shirt to show your support of storytelling and/or donate a shirt to a project contributor. You’ll support a great cause and help us move on to a new tee shirt concept.
- Donate to #AMPLIFY or the general blog to support our ongoing work documenting LGBTQ experiences throughout Western Pennsylvania.
- Become a correspondent or write a guest post.
Thank you for your investment and support for this project.
ps: regular blogging will continue!