UPDATE: It is Day 22 in the month of November. Thanks to a really nice donation yesterday from an anonymous donor, we are not losing any futher ground in our quest to find 30 new donations BUT … we have nine days left and need 13 additional donations by the end of the month.
Is it doable? I think it is! We have a list of how you can donate.
Here’s what we’ve been doing this month
We’ve had 12,800 unique visitors in 21 days which is terrific. And here’s the blog posts we’ve written (minus the giveaway posts) I count 31 in 21 days. So I’ve hit my goal of 30 posts, but I’m not stopping – but you can see the variety of topics we address. Some are necessitated by tragedy, others by unfolding political events. Others are more whimsical.
- Writing Disrupts Complacency #NaBloPoMo Day One
- Pittsburgh City Paper Explores Regional Drag Culture
- Black Trans Woman Candace Towns, 30, is 23rd Victim of Anti-Trans Violence in 2017
- Laura, 42, is a Bisexual Mom in Pittsburgh #AMPLIFY
- Where Does the Blogging Magic Happen?
- Why I Started Blogging In 2005?
- Bier’s Pub to Host Happy Hour Supporting SisTers PGH, AMPLIFY on Friday, November 17
- What do I read on a daily basis? #NaBloPoMo
- #VoteNo – City of Pgh Ballot Charter Measure Unfair, Lacks Good Governance
- Wayback to My Political Blogging 2006-2009 #Ouch #NaBloPoMo
- Eight Difficult Things About Blogging #NaBloPoMo
- Holiday Cards for LGBTQ Elders, Youth
- I Owe Allegheny West Neighbors an Apology
- Kierra Darshell’s PittsburghDrag Brunch Wraps Up James Street Run, Plans to Relocate
- Rachel, 24, Asks Where Are Our Out, Queer Women Role Models in Pittsburgh?
- Ten LGBTQ Blogs in Pennsylvania You Should Be Reading #NaBloPoMo
- Election Day 2017 Wrap-Up: My Queer Perspective
- My Family Tree: Unexpected Loss of My Cousin Brian Koerber
- Ben, 30, Wants All Gay White Men to Learn To Take a Step Back #AMPLIFY
- Her Name Was Dalia Sabae: One Year Later
- Q&A with Lauren from ‘Punksburgh’ blog, named ‘Best Local Blogger 2017’ by Pgh City Paper
- Dan, 36, is a Bisexual Man in Pittsburgh Who Wants to Build a Better World #AMPLIFY
- My Family Story: The Long Life of Regina Gallagher (1864-1960)
- My Love Affair With Wendy’s Hamburgers: National Fast Food Day
- Saying #MeToo For My Own Sake Because I Can’t Count on You
- On Being an Ally: A List of LGBT 101 Resources
- Mt. Lebanon Approves LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance, 4th in Western PA
- 52 Trans Stories from Western Pennsylvania Honor the Lost Voices on this #TDOR
- Michael, 50, is a Gay Man Who Lives Without Shame #AMPLIFY
- Obamacare & Crowdfunding Help Wes, 46, Pursue His Authentic Life
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.