Nell from TransPride Initiative has shared a few updates with me.
- Gwyn’s friends and mother have confirmed that Gwyn mostly used ‘she/her’ pronouns, but was fine with ‘they/them.’ Gwyn’s Facebook profile showed ‘they’ as their preference, but that may have been dated information.
- The memorial for Gwyn is set for Monday, August 21, 2 PM at the Wayne Boze Funeral Home. No other viewing times are scheduled. This is Gwyn’s obituary.
- TransPride Initiative is accepting donations towards the contribution of a purple flower arrangement for the memorial (purple was Gwyn’s favorite color) and anything beyond th costs of the flowers will go to Gwynn’s family. You can donate here: http://tpride.org/support/donations.php
- No further details about the circumstances around Gwyn’s death have been confirmed.
- If you’d like to learn more about Gwyn, check out YouTube where you’ll find a series of impressive video articulating on everything from gender identity politics to physics.