It is that time once again to nominate your LGBT heroes and favorites for a the Keystone Alliance Gaylife Newsletter Readers Choice Awards. You have until January 30 to submit nominations.
There are 24 categories that cover everything from community organizations to nightlife and beyond.
To vote in this round, do the following:
- Create an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cut and paste the categories into the body of the email
- Fill in your nomination. You don’t have to vote in every category, but it doesn’t hurt to consider whom you think deserves acknowledgment (and perhaps who might bow out and allow others onto the mainstage?)
- Hit ‘send’
No griping to me about having to do all of that work. For 17 years, volunteers have compiled responses sent via email to make this event happen. You can take the time to cut and paste to honor the people who help our community flourish.
This year’s awards ceremonies will be held in Pittsburgh making the project even more regional than in previous years.
Here are the categories
1. DANCER OF THE YEAR 2017
2. MR. GAYLIFE ALL MALE 2017
3. WRITER OF THE YEAR 2017
4. ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR 2017
5. MR. GAYLIFE MALE OF THE YEAR 2017
6. LESBIAN OF THE YEAR 2017
7. GLBT COUPLE OF THE YEAR 2017
8. EVENT OF THE YEAR 2017
9. MR. GAYLIFE HUNK 2017
10. GLBT PERSON OF THE YEAR 2017
11. DJ OF THE YEAR 2017
12. HUMANITARIAN OF THE YEAR 2017
13. BARTENDER OF THE YEAR 2017
14. NEWS STAFF OF THE YEAR 2017
15. GAY ESTABLISHMENT OF THE YEAR 2017
16.MR. GAYLIFE CONGENIALITY 2017
17. MISS GAYLIFE CONGENIALITY 2017
18. MR. GAYLIFE 2017
19. MISS GAYLIFE 2017
20. BI, TRANS OR QUEER PERSON OF THE YEAR 2017
21. BI, TRANS OR QUEER COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION/EVENT OF THE YEAR 2017
22. FAVORITE GLBT ORGANIZATION/GROUP 2017
23. FAVORITE GLBT MEDIA/ PUBLICATION 2017
24.FAVORITE GLBT SOCIAL MEDIA 2017
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.