For the holidays, we are asking you to adopt a community cat caretaker to thank them for their year round work.
I currently care for approximately 18 cats. All are from the streets but many are socialized. All except one is spayed or neutered.( will be doing shortly I’m not the best at trapping.) All except 3 have been vetted and are up to date on vaccines. Over the last few years I have been able to get many adopted. Most of the remaining are “problem kitties” meaning they were the runt of a litter, didnt progress as quickly as others, had minor health problems that prevented adoption/surrender, or just too darn feral.
- gift cards
- adopt the entire colony for one month (food, treats, supplies)
- adopt the colony with a monthly donation
- sponsor a TNVR for a Hazelwood cat
Contact us email@example.com with the name(s) of the caretaker you’d like to Santa Claws and describe what you’d like to contribute. This helps us ensure everyone receives a gift.
- Gift cards can be sent via USPS or dropped at 1439 W. North Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15233 in the mail slot.
- Cindy’s cat food drive wishlist can be found at bit.ly/CatCindy– items will ship directly to her. We suggest adopting their entire colony for an entire month (540 cans and 180 lbs dry) or sending a monthly donation of food to help them on a year round basis.
- Financial donations can be made via our Facebook Fundraiser, Venmo @Pghlesbian, CashApp $Pghlesbian, or Paypal.me/Pghlesbian
- Bulk gifts of 25 toys, treats, homemade soap, cat decorations, mugs, etc can be delivered to the address above with advance notice, please.
Join the Steel City Snowflakes with a one time or recurring investment in our projects. Click the image to see our current snowflakes.
Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.