The AMPLIFY project is a series of Q&A’s with LGBTQ+ folks who have ties to Western Pennsylvania. Here are 16 contributors who identify as non-binary (or some variant of that spelling) – take a dive into their lived experiences.
- Meg, 28, is Nonbinary, Genderqueer, Polyamorous, and Pansexual #AMPLIFY
- Bebe Beretta, 27, is Nonbinary, Genderfluid, and Wants More LGBTQ Folks to Connect #AMPLIFY
- Madi Scull, 20, Identifies as a Nonbinary, Asexual Lesbian #AMPLIFY
- Brian, 32, is Trans, Nonbinary, and Queer in Westmoreland County #AMPLIFY
- Carla, 39, Identifies as a Bisexual, Non-Binary Scientist and Educator #AMPLIFY
- Leo, 24, Fears the Erasure of Nonbinary/Bisexual/Pansexual/Asexual/Demi Narratives in the Queer Community #AMPLIFY
- Bob, 24, is an autistic butch non binary lesbian. This is their story. #AMPLIFY
- Ary, 53, Shares Their Experiences as a Nonbinary Gynophile #AMPLIFY
- Vincent, 54, is a Nonbinary Transmasculine & Queer Asian Pacific Islander in Pittsburgh #AMPLIFY
- Tracey, 58, is a Queer Mother Parenting Nonbinary Children #AMPLIFY
- Lav, 29, a Queer Trans Gender Non Binary Mermaid Witch Warrior #AMPLIFY
- Pixie, 26, is Androgynous, Non-binary, Genderqueer and Lesbian, But Identifies as Pixie #AMPLIFY
- Alec on Being Genderfluid: It’s Confusing Outside the Binary #AMPLIFY
- Claudette is a Non-Binary Queer Who Wants Us To See Beyond the L and the G #AMPLIFY
To add your story to the archive, visit this link
To read all of the stories in the archive, click here.
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.