Off The Wall Theater has taken the holidays by storm with two distinct productions running simultaneously. And you can win passes right here.
The theme of female empowerment rules in both productions. The play OR, tells the story of Aphra Behn: poet, spy, and one of the world’s first professional female playwrights. Set in Restoration London, bawdy hilarity ensues as Aphra works her way through one interruption after another in her quest to write a play in one short night (NB: This production contains adult language and naughty sexual situations). In UPROAR, the dancers take us through the creative process of a female writer, with all the twists, turns, and triumphs she experiences while creating her ultimate masterpiece.
The shows run throughout the holiday season. Off The Wall is located in the heart of Carnegie where you can access lots of free parking, great restaurants and more. You can get there from the Parkway West, but it is also possible to jump on Banksville Road from Route 51 and avoid the Parkway altogether.
UPROAR – Dec. 18, 2014 through Jan 11, 2015
OR – Dec. 19, 2014 through Jan 10, 2015.
We are giving away one pair of passes to each performance. The winner can select the date. Here’s how to enter
1. Complete the form below. Include your full name, your email address & indicate which show you are interested in seeing. This information will be private and will not be shared with anyone.
2. You can enter one time for each show for a total of two entries.
3. You must be 18 to win and your guest must be 18 to attend the show. You cannot have won a prize from us in the past 30 days. You CAN enter to win multiple prizes, but you can only win one.
4. Tickets will be at Will Call at the theater.
5. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to confirm.
For 18+ years, snowflakes, social justice warriors, and the politically correct have built this blog. Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
We need your ongoing support to maintain this archive and continue the work. Please consider becoming a patron of this blog with a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation.
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.