Enter to win Trouble In Paradise from Isabel Rose!
Trouble In Paradise
the new album from sassy, swinging, sexy song stylist
Featuring “Reflections” (Frankie Knuckles & Eric Kupper Remix) and “Trouble in Paradise.”
Already with a movie (Anything But Love, Samuel Goldwyn), a novel (The J.A.P. Chronicles, Doubleday) and a critically acclaimed debut album (Swingin’ from the Hip) under her belt, Isabel Rose is at it again with Trouble In Paradise, a new album that captures all the glamour and kinetic energy of the swingin’ ’60s. Produced by Bob Rock (Michael Buble, Cher, Aerosmith) and mixed by Al Schmitt and Chris Lord Alge, Rose delivers a tour de force of lushly orchestrated and exquisitely crafted tracks.
A vibrant and cheeky entertainer, Rose is described by JazzTimes as going, “stiletto-to-stiletto with Ann-Margret.” Her playful performances combine reinvigorated classic ‘60s tunes, American songbook standards, and sizzling contemporary originals — all tied together by her impeccable comedic timing and distinctive vocal styling.
Available September 16
Enter to win a couple of this new album.
- Leave a comment using Disqus. Be sure your Disqus account is linked to some form of contact (Twitter, email, FB, etc) Tell us what gets you into trouble.
- Winners must be 18+ and live in the continental US.
- Winners will be notified and have 48 hours to respond.
- You must agree to share your mailing information with us and the distributor who will send the CD directly to your home.
- Giveaway ends on Monday, September 22.
I really liked this particular single Trouble In Paradise because she has three drag performers as part of the video. Given what’s happening on Facebook, this seemed like a subtle double entendre.
Join the Steel City Snowflakes with a one time or recurring investment in our projects. Click the image to see our current snowflakes.
Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.