Enter to win hopefulROMANTIC, the brand-new album from OutMusic Award-winning singer/songwriter, MATT ZARLEY!
hopefulROMANTIC is available as a pop album featuring original versions of each song, and a soundtrack to the short film of the same name with new arrangements of each track re-imagined specifically for the film. The short film, named Best LGBT Short from the Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival, is a universal story about loving, letting go, and holding onto faith that there’s somebody for everybody. Now playing the film festival circuit, the film co-stars Chuck Saculla, Jolie Jenkins and George Takei. Each song is one part of a narrative trajectory that tells the story of one man’s journey through love, heartbreak, and healing.
The hopefulROMANTIC pop album and soundtrack are both available NOW on iTunes!
Pop Album: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hopefulromantic/id942803039
Win special CDs including the pop album and soundtrack! For more information on the hopefulROMANTIC short film, visit: http://hopefulromanticmovie.com
How To Enter
- 2 winners, each will receive a CD with the pop album and the movie soundtrack.
- You must be 18 or older and live in the continental United States.
- Leave a comment on this blog post. Are you a hopefulRomantic? (scroll down to ‘Leave a Reply’ or scroll up to the top and click on ‘Comments’)
- Contest ends on Friday March 13 at 4 PM. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond.
- You must not have won anything from this blog in the past 30 days. (Clarification: you can have entered, just not have been a winner.)