For the holidays, we are asking you to adopt a community cat caretaker to thank them for their year round work.
Mike is a veteran who kept a promise to his dying daughter 18 years ago that he would continue to feed the cats in her colonies. Mike feeds 3 colonies and works with a local rescuer, Patty, to feed and TNVR a total of 6 colonies. Every day.
They feed 30+ in 6 different colonies. All tnr except 8 new cats. They pay for everything out of pocket and use three or four 16 pound bags of dry and two 40 count cans
We’d like to celebrate their efforts to help community cats by sending some Santa Claws magic their way.
- gift cards
- adopt the entire colony for one month (food, treats, supplies)
- adopt the colony with a monthly donation
- sponsor a TNVR for a West Mifflin cat
How to participate
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with the name(s) of the caretaker you’d like to Santa Claws and describe what you’d like to contribute. This helps us ensure everyone receives a gift.
- Gift cards can be sent via USPS or dropped at 1439 W. North Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15233 in the mail slot.
- Mike’s cat food drive wishlist can be found at Bit.ly/CatMike – items will ship directly to them. We suggest adopting their entire colony for an entire month (64 pounds of dry and 80 cans of wet) or sending a monthly donation of food to help them on a year round basis.
- Financial donations can be made via our Facebook Fundraiser, Venmo @Pghlesbian, CashApp $Pghlesbian, or Paypal.me/Pghlesbian
- Bulk gifts of 25 toys, treats, homemade soap, cat decorations, mugs, etc can be delivered to the address above with advance notice, please.
Join the Steel City Snowflakes with a one time or recurring investment in our projects. Click the image to see our current snowflakes.
Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24
This post and/or others may contain affiliate links. Your purchase through these links support our work. You are under no obligation to make a purchase.