What LGBTQ blogs in Pennsylvania should you read?
This is a list of blogs that are LGBTQ centered and based out of Pennsylvania. I did not include organizational blogs. I have ten on my list (including this one). A few old favorites seem to be dormant. I’m always open to suggestions. Please email me.
- JoyKMT – Joy is one of my favorite writers and artists.
- The Feminization of Madness – Twist writes about neuroqueer identity
- Dwarren57’s Blog ASPERGER’S SYNDROME THROUGH MY EYES – Derek’s insight and activism from a rural Western PA perspective
- seansbiggayblog THE OBSERVATIONS OF A GAY DAD – lots of firsthand insight into foster parenting and adoption as a same sex couple in Pennsylvania
- ThomasCWaters Blog – political observations by a local artist and activist
- alissadavisblog A journey through genderland – Ali describes life as a trans woman in rural Pennsylvania
- janitorqueer low-dose testosterone and janitorial discourses – a thought provoking journey into queerness, gender identity, and working class experiences
- hotpot! Philly – information on Philly gay life from an Asian perspective
- Pittsburgh Lesbian Correspondents – this is us!
During National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo), we have a goal to blog daily AND to find 30 new donations for the #AMPLIFY project. If we find one new donor today, we’ll be on track! Could that be you?