We cleaned up pretty well on Thanksgiving
- Blueberry Muffins prepurchased at The Priory Fine Bakery
- Peanut butter blossoms purchased to keep blueberry muffins company.
- Leftovers from Ledcat family meal, enough to make an entire meal for us both tomorrow.
- Iced pumpkin cookies Ledcat purchased Weds night (unaware of peanut blossoms) to make me feel better b/c I had a headache.
- Homemade pumpkin pie from Ledcat’s Mom … made with whole grain wheat crust.
The shelf life on most of these items is pretty limited. Our need to burn calories is great so it looks like we need to average 20 miles a day to 1) burn calories and 2) generate enough hunger to consume this amount of food. Fortunately, I am not adverse to cookies for breakfast. I like to think of iced pumpkin cookies as pumpkin muffin with bran. And icing …
So our plans for today? Go out for Mexican! After seeing The Muppets!