From the Human Rights Campaign:
Here’s what you can do:
- First, go to our special action page where you can email your elected officials.
- Follow-up with a phone call. The Capitol switchboard is 202-224-3121. Tell them where you live, and they’ll connect you to any of your lawmakers’ offices. Tell your lawmakers that you’re calling to urge Congress to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” this year.
- Spread the word on Facebook. You can also RSVP to the virtual lobby day event and invite your friends.
- Use Twitter to spread the word. Our volunteer lobbyists will be tweeting from the Capitol using the #DADT hashtag. Once you take action, tweet about the experience and join the conversation.
- Learn more at www.hrc.org/RepealDADT