Senior female tortoiseshell, good with dogs and children, prefers no other cats.
Hello! My name is Queenie, and I have been through a lot in my 9 years! I am originally from a shelter in Florida. A bunch of us kitties were flown to safety in Pittsburgh when my shelter had to make room for the displaced pets from Hurricane Michael late last summer. So here I am, ready to find my forever home. I am a shy but friendly and affectionate girl who will love your attention once we become friends. I just want a comfy couch to lounge on with you as you work or watch Netflix. I enjoy catnip toys and using my scratching posts. I am told I have a cute little meow and can be a purring machine. I would prefer to be an only kitty as I enjoy getting all the attention. I’ve never been around dogs but I may be fine if they are laid back and allow me to be the Queen. If you have a soft spot for an older kitty like me and you would love me forever and ever, please apply for me here: http://tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
This is part of our ongoing series to highlight cats available for adoption through Pittsburgh C.A.T. They are part of the Homeless Cat Management Team. We are fostering our own #kittencaboodle through Pittsburgh C.A.T. and sponsoring the #CatFoodDrivePgh for feral cat colonies through HCMT.
You can apply for Queenie here: http://tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
Pittsburgh Cat Ladies News & Info
- We started a new Facebook group for animal rescue folks on the Northside of Pittsburgh.
- The #CatFoodDrivePgh continues. We urgently need donations of cat food from our Amazon list or directly at our drop-off spots or financially. These donations are specifically for the caretakers with feral cat colonies – the folks who feed everyday, but also TNR and find homes and take in new homeless kitties. You can ship a donation of cat food right now – it will go to our drop-off spot and get out to the colony caretakers ASAP.
- Join the Facebook group #CatFoodDrivePgh Friends & Supporters
- Follow our own journey with our foster kittens via our public Facebook album
- Previous adoptable cats and their current status