Small male kitten, chocolate brown tabby, good with other cats, dogs and children.
I am a regal boy named Allister. My foster mom tells me I have a ton of personality. I’m not sure what that means, but it must be good since she laughs and gives me kisses! I love attention and being held and snuggled. I love to play with my siblings and my toys, especially my feather wand and bubbles. I get along well with other cats and respectful children, and I’d be fine with dogs if we were introduced properly. I was born outside, where it was very scary and uncomfortable, but thankfully I was rescued. Now I have everything I need — except my own family. If you’re that family, apply today! http://tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
This is part of our ongoing series to highlight cats available for adoption through Pittsburgh C.A.T. They are part of the Homeless Cat Management Team. We are fostering our own #kittencaboodle through Pittsburgh C.A.T. and sponsoring the #CatFoodDrivePgh for feral cat colonies through HCMT.
You can apply for Allister here: http://tinyurl.com/pghcatapp
Pittsburgh Cat Ladies News & Info
We set Jennie Jane free on August 4 in our backyard. We haven’t seen her since. I keep hoping she’ll turn up and that might be the case when she either gets hungry enough or feels confident that we aren’t going to trap her again. It is hard, but important to remember that she has her best chance for survival now that’s been spayed and vaccinated.
We also found an adoptive home for two of our kittens – Galileo and Furiose (now known as Giulia) are living with our pet sitters family. How awesome to have the very person we trust with our pets take them in. She’s been sending photos and video clips. They are flourishing. The remaining three will be adopted into our home and are also doing very well.
In this clip, the kittens are engaging one another and Ana. Ana corrects Muriel when she behaves impertinently, but Ana’s correction is fine. We reassure both of them and they continue to interact.
- I wrote a post reflecting on litter box scooping as a mental health tool.
- We started a new Facebook group for animal rescue folks on the Northside of Pittsburgh.
- The #CatFoodDrivePgh continues. We urgently need donations of cat food from our Amazon list or directly at our drop-off spots or financially. These donations are specifically for the caretakers with feral cat colonies – the folks who feed everyday, but also TNR and find homes and take in new homeless kitties. You can ship a donation of cat food right now – it will go to our drop-off spot and get out to the colony caretakers ASAP.
- Join the Facebook group #CatFoodDrivePgh Friends & Supporters
- Follow our own journey with our foster kittens via our public Facebook album
- Previous adoptable cats and their current status
Thanks for all of your support.
Join the Steel City Snowflakes with a one time or recurring investment in our projects. Click the image to see our current snowflakes.
Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24