This list is not all-inclusive or comprehensive, but we’ll do our best to share the items our contributors ask us to promote. If you’d like to submit an item (and you are a contributor to the project), please email us pghlesbian @ gmail dot com.
Of course, if you would like to avail yourself of this promotional resource, you simply need to contribute your story to the AMPLIFY Q&A. It takes about 30 minutes.
We REALLY want to include YOUR events in future editions.
- Thomas Merton Center Monthly Meeting – Thursday, February 23, 6-8 PM
- Queer Events Happy Hour – Friday, February 24, 8 PM at Franktuary
- Indoor Miniature Golf – Fri, Feb 24, 7 PM at Indiana Mall
- Jude Benedict- Trans.Gender Queer.Musician – Friday, February 24, 9 PM at Hambone’s
- TransFamily of Erie Meeting – Sat, Feb 25, 2-5 PM at Crime Victims Center
- TransFamily of Titusville Meeting – Sat Feb 25, 3 PM in Titusville
- GLCC Town Hall: Navigating the Mental Health System – Saturday Feb 25, 3-4:30 PM
- #AMPLIFY Potluck Dinner – Saturday, February 25, 6 PM at Persad GLCCCenter
- Let’s Talk About Sex! – Sunday, February 26, 1-9 PM at the GLCC of Pittsburgh
- Social Meetup: The Pittsburgh Center for Autistic Advocacy – Sunday, February 26, 4-7 PM at Panera Bread
- Disability Day of Mourning – Wednesday, March 1, 7-9 PM at William Pitt Union
- Transgender to the Table Community Discussion – Wednesday March 1, 6-8 PM at Persad Center
- PFLAG Butler March Meeting – Sunday, March 5, 5-8 PM
- ReelQ Screening ‘Ma Vie en Rose’ – Friday, March 10, 7-10 PM at Alphabet City
- Intersectional Feminism Panel – Saturday, March 11, 5-7 PM at Point Park University
- TransFamily of Meadville Meeting – Sat, March 11, 2-5 PM at CHAPS
- PFLAG Pittsburgh March Meeting – Sunday, March 12, 2-4:30 PM
- Thick! 3 – Appreciating the Body Beautiful – Saturday, March 18, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM at James Street Gastropub and Speakeasy
- PFLAG Greensburg March Meeting – Sunday, March 19, 2 PM
- Mercer County LGBTQA Bake Sale – Saturday, March 25, TBA
- 4th Annual Galaxy Ball: Rumors – Sat April 1, 8 PM at Ace Hotel
- Art for Change – Monday, May 8, 6-11 PM at the Westin
Be sure to check out all upcoming events hosted by our fiscal sponsor and partner, Persad Center – from free HIV tests to youth programming to foster parent orientations and more.
- VOTE in the Keystone Alliance Gaylife Newsletter Readers Choice Awards (RCA) through March 15, 2017 for the semi-finalists. Lots of AMPLIFIERS nominated!
Thanks for reading. Please remember to submit your events & share the Q&A with your friends.
Join the Steel City Snowflakes with a one time or recurring investment in our projects. Click the image to see our current snowflakes.
Follow us on Twitter @Pghlesbian24