1. I'm thankful for Ledcat. Also, our menagerie. Our family who just celebrated our first co-holiday meal.
2. I'm thankful for my niece, Ava, who teaches me how to give bigger hugs and grow my heart every day. And my nephew, Ethan, who teaches me that distance doesn't determine love.
3. I'm thankful for having a meaningful job that pays decently. And health insurance.
4. I'm thankful for second and third chances.
5. I'm thankful that people read this blog. It doesn't matter how many. Just knowing that you care (or disagree) enough to read is good.
6. I'm thankful for doggie chemotherapy.
7. I'm thankful for friendships that last 23 years. And grateful to have other that have laster even longer.
8. I'm thankful for the wonderful LGBTQ organizations and businesses that nuture our community. I may not always agree with your decisions or purchase your products and services, but I'm glad you are there. Even the bars. 🙂
9. I'm thankful that I interned for Rick Santorum in 2001. That one line on my resume has led to more interesting opportunities, relationships and even job offers than any other accomplishment under my belt.
10. I'm thankful for Ledcat. 🙂